Thursday, March 19, 2015

Post-Spring Break

Well, we're back to school this week after a very nice and relaxing spring break.  Over spring break many of the teachers I work with were busy grading exams and preparing for the final 9 weeks of school.  The Friday before spring break, I coached my powerlifting team to a 4th place tie at the Regional Meet, and then enjoyed some R&R.

Over break, one of my colleagues, Jared Colley,
was gearing up to give survey to his students. He gave the survey yesterday, and is tallying the results, and fortunately for me, he is going to share them with me.  The survey asked the students their thoughts on the gamification of the last section of material they covered.  I am excited to hear what he has to tell me about the results of the survey and then I myself plan on running some statistics on the survey to find out what the average thoughts from the students were.  I am looking forward to this because overall, it seemed to be a successful use of game-based-learning.

Stay tuned for the upcoming results from this!

No comments:

Post a Comment