Sunday, February 1, 2015

Nutrition Bite of the Week: Paleo Stuffed Peppers

Each week, I'm always looking for easier ways to make food for the week, because if you're like me, you probably don't have a great deal of time to cook each weeknight.  So, on Saturdays and Sundays, I like to get things cooked for the week, breakfast in the morning, things I can take for lunch, things I can reheat for supper, etc.

This week, I decided to try a recipe for paleo stuffed peppers.  I go the recipe from Paleo Pot. This was a fantastic recipe!  I ended up making 6 peppers, but the recipe could not have been easier.  I really like using my slow cooker as well, makes things even easier.  If you like trying new things, try these, they're pretty simple and pack a ton of flavor!

                                                                   From PaleoPot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment