Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Day In The Life Visits: Follow Up

After visiting with each of the teachers whose classes I visited, I came away from those meetings with a great feeling.  Each conversation was very organic in how it started, and each one took on a life of its own, no teacher said the same thing, and each one had tried something different.  Each teacher was very open-minded to the idea of innovating their classes, both with and without technology, because to be innovative, one doesn't necessarily need to use technology, but it can be a useful tool.

I have asked a few teachers to write up their lesson plans from what they feel is their most innovative class, so that I can keep an archive of what we believe innovation to be according to the SAMR model.  Moving into the modification and redefinition realm as much as possible. I'll post about SAMR in the future.

We are in exam week, and I am looking forward to what the spring semester holds in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment